Remove cards in pairs of equal or sequential rank.
– Tableau of overlapping cards in rows of 6 or 5.
– The Deck at the bottom with 1 card turned up.
Exposed cards can be removed if their rank is equal or sequential. For example, you can remove a pair of 5s, a 5 and 4 or a 5 and 6.
Cards from the deck are dealt out one at a time. These cards can be paired with the cards on the Tableau OR they will be moved to fill any open spaces in the Tableau.
When play reaches a standstill, tap the FINISH button to stop the clock and get your score.
– Pairs of equal rank are worth 2,500 points.
– Sequenced pairs are worth 500 points.
– The amount of seconds you have left at the end of the game will multiply by 100 and be added to your score.
– 10,000 extra points are awarded for removing the entire Tableau.
Remove the entire Tableau to win.