Classic Klondike Solitaire played against a clock.
– 7 Tableau Stacks 1-7 cards high – build down in opposite colors.
– 4 Foundations – build up from Ace to King in suit.
– The Deck on the left with 3 cards turned up.
– 3 Minutes on your clock. 10 Seconds are added each time a face-down Tableau card is turned over.
Cards in the Tableau can be moved to a Foundation or onto another Tableau stack. The Tableau builds down in opposite colors, so a red 4 can go onto a black 5. Only a King can be moved to an empty space.
Tap the Deck to turn up 3 cards at a time. The topmost card can be moved to the Foundations or the Tableau. Unlimited passes through the deck are allowed.
If play reaches a standstill, tap the FINISH button to stop the clock and get your score.
– Each card you move to the Foundations gains points, but the amount of points gets higher the longer you stay in the same run of cards. The first card gets 100 points, the second gets 200, the third 300 and so on… When you deal a new card from the Deck, the run resets and the next card you remove will be worth 100 points.
– The amount of seconds you have left at the end of the game will multiply by 100 and be added to your score.
– Add 10000 point bonus if you move all cards to the Foundations.
A score of 25000 points wins the game, regardless of how many cards have been moved to the Foundations.