Demolish the city by removing cards in sequenced pairs before time runs out.
~ Double Deck ~
– 10 buildings in the Tableau in varying heights.
– The Deck will be dealt out to rebuild the Tableau as you work to demolish it.
– 130 Seconds on your clock.
Remove cards from the Tableau in sequenced pairs by dragging one card onto another of higher or lower rank regardless of suit. For example, a 9 can be paired with a 10 or an 8.
When play reaches a standstill, tap the Deck to deal out 10 new cards.
When you are unable to remove any more cards, tap the FINISH button to stop the clock and get your score.
– Each pair removed from the Tableau is worth 500 points.
– The amount of seconds you have left at the end of the game will multiply by 10 and be added to your score.
– Removing an entire building will add 1500 points.
– There is a 10000 point bonus for removing the entire Tableau.
A score of 35000 points wins the game.