~ Double Deck ~
– 8 Foundations on the left – build up from Ace to King in suit.
– 8 Tableau Stacks form the “Casket” – build down in suit.
– 13 face-down Reserve cards, called “Jewels”, stacked inside the “Casket”.
– 5 face-up Reserve cards form the “Lid”, located on top of the “Casket”.
– The Deck at the top with 1 card turned up.
– 3 Waste Piles below the Deck.
Cards from the “Lid” must be removed in order to get to the “Jewels”. “Lid” cards can be played onto either the Foundations or the Tableau “Casket”. Once a card is removed from the “Lid” it is replaced by one of the “Jewels”. Once the “Jewels” are gone, spaces in the “Lid” can be filled with cards from the Deck or Waste Piles, but no building is allowed on the “Lid”.
The “Casket” is built down in suit with cards from the “Lid” or the Deck. Empty spaces in the “Casket” are filled automatically from the Deck.
Tap the deck to turn up 1 card at a time. If this card cannot be played onto the “Casket” or Foundations, it must be moved to one of the three Waste Piles. The Waste Piles can contain any amount of cards but only the top card is available for play.
Move all cards to the Foundations to win.
Remove the “Jewels” as soon as possible and make careful use of the Waste Piles.
Tips & Strategies:
For more information about this game, check out this Casket Strategy Guide!