– 2 Reserve Stacks in the center form the “Backbone”.
– The bottom card of the “Backbone” overlaps both Reserve stacks. This card must be played before the remaining “Backbone” cards can be accessed.
– 4 Tableau Stacks on each side of the “Backbone” form the “Ribs”.
– 8 Foundations – build up from Ace to King in suit.
– The Deck on the bottom right.
Cards in the “Backbone” can be moved to a Foundation or Tableau stack. The card at the base of the “Backbone” (the “Coccyx” card) must be removed before the “Backbone” cards can be played.
The Tableau builds down in suit, so a 5 of Clubs can only go on a 6 of Clubs. An emptied stack can be filled with any card from the “Backbone” or Deck.
Tap the Deck to deal out 1 card at a time. Only 2 passes through the deck are allowed.
Move all cards to the Foundations to win.